Join Darryl W. Perry on “Peace, Love, Liberty Radio Read more [...]
Digital Listing Category: Video
In 2001, the Free State Project was founded to recruit 20,000 libertarian activists to move to a low-population state and consolidate their efforts. During the selection process to determine which state would become the destination of the FSP, a list of 101 Reasons to Move to New Hampshire surfaced.
Designed to entice FSP members to vote for NH, the list showed an existing pro-freedom culture, political advantages, and a very diverse, beautiful environmental landscape – especially for a small state.
The list helped secure NH as the chosen state of the FSP. Since then, it has also inspired over 15,000 people to join the movement. The 101 Reasons have been modified over the years as victories for liberty have been achieved.
This full length, documentary film about the FSP’s list of 101 Reasons to Move to New Hampshire will be read by famous supporters of the FSP. Between the readers will be short success stories and features on early movers – people who couldn’t wait and have already moved to NH prior to the goal of 20,000 signers being achieved.
Each reader will showcase one of the five sections of the 101 Reasons: Government, Politics, Economy, Quality of Life, and Geography.
Among the many stories and features that will be covered between the readers are:
• New signers and movers of the Free State Project
• Jury Nullification
• Ridley Report
• Free State Now
• Peaceful Assembly Church
• Shire Sharing and other free market charity goups
• Free Talk Live & Liberty Radio Network
• New Hampshire Liberty Alliance legislative victories
• Calendar events, social clubs and liberty activism meetups
• Bardo Farm & other off the grid living
• Cop Block
• The many businesses who accept bitcoin, precious metals & other alternative currencies.
• Interviews with FSP Board Members, movers and liberty-lovers.
• Porcupine Freedom Festival in Lancaster, NH
• New Hampshire Liberty Forum in Nashua, NH
By the end of the film, liberty-lovers will be inspired to join the Free State Project, move to New Hampshire, continue their activism with like-minded people, and live free!