Event Listing Category: Festival
Come Join Us For Freecoast Festival 2018!
The Freecoast Festival is an opportunity for our local liberty community to come together, and for prospective movers to see what life is really like on New Hampshire’s Seacoast. FF18 will include a Friday evening casual gathering, Saturday speaker series, and Sunday entrepreneurship competition. All-inclusive ticket holders will also enjoy the Saturday evening catered cruise with keynote speaker! Specific event details will be released soon.
Announcing Radley Balko As Saturday Evening Cruise Keynote!
Radley Balko writes and reports on criminal justice, the drug war and civil liberties for The Washington Post. He was previously a senior writer and investigative reporter at the Huffington Post, and a reporter and senior editor for Reason magazine. He is author of the books “Rise of the Warrior Cop: The Militarization of America’s Police Forces” and “The Cadaver King and the Country Dentist: A True Story of Injustice in the American South” (co-authored with Tucker Carrington). His work has been cited by the U.S. Supreme Court, the Mississippi Supreme Court and two federal appeals courts. He also occasionally writes about the music and culture of Nashville, where he lives. Balko frequently comments about policing and criminal justice issues in the media, and has won numerous journalism awards, including the L.A. Press Club’s Journalist of the Year award in 2011, the Innocence Project Award in 2014, The NACDL “Champion of Justice” Award in 2015, and the Bastiat Award last year.
Early Bird discounts are available. Supply is limited!
Full price FF18 All-Inclusive tickets are $150 per adult, but a limited supply of discounted tickets are available for early purchasers. The discount is automatically applied by choosing the All-Inclusive ticket.
What are you waiting for? See you on the Freecoast!
About The Freecoast
The Freecoast is New Hampshire’s best-kept secret. Full of high-tech and creative jobs – as well as the space and resources for entrepreneurship. With the population density and services of a big city – among a network of spacious and neighborly town centers. Close to the beach, the bay, lakes, and mountains; on the I-95 and Amtrak corridors – but with the lowest taxes and most personal freedom anywhere on the Eastern Seaboard!
But the most beautiful aspect of life on the Seacoast is our Freecoast community – the natives and porcupines that form our local liberty movement. Freecoasters were responsible for getting global press for the Ron Paul campaign, launching several early blockchain ventures, employing fellow libertarians locally and beyond, winning election to the State House and town councils, and more. We’re designers, writers, musicians, restauranteurs, publicists, engineers, teachers, good neighbors, loving spouses, proud parents, and awesome kids.
- Space is truly limited so reserve your place today. General Admission tickets are required for entry to talks. All-Inclusive tickets (General Admission + Cruise) are required to take the cruise. Sorry, no refunds.
- Children under four years old, when accompanied by an adult, may attend for free.
Information About The Cruise
- This year’s cruise will be hosted on the Thomas Laighton.
- The All-Inclusive ticket includes catered meal on the boat and keynote speaker.
- Outside food and alcohol are prohibited by the cruise operator. They are a private company and we will abide by their policies. Reasonably priced beverages and snacks are available on board.
- Due to federal regulations, firearms and illegal drugs are prohibited on board. This is crummy, but the risk is on the operator and it’s not our prerogative to jeopardize their business. Violations will cause the cruise to be cancelled with no refunds for anyone, so please choose a non-cruise ticket if you don’t feel you can in good conscience abide by this policy.
Would You Like To Pay With Cryptocurrency?
- If you would like to pay with Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash, or Bitcoin select “Show Other Payment Options” under the “Order Now” button and complete the registration.
- We will send you an invoice with our wallet info for you to send payment directly. If we don’t receive payment within 24 hours, your registration is cancelled.
How to Register
Address: 45 Lafayette Rd. Ste. 115
United StatesCurrency Accepted:
- Crypto (e.g. Bitcoin)
- Cash Fiat (e.g. Dollar)
- Debit or Credit (e.g. Visa)