The Freecoast Festival is an opportunity for our lo Read more [...]
The Human Action Foundation (HAF) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that provides educational, social, and charitable services to communities in which we operate.
Founded in 2016, HAF is an outgrowth of years of grassroots efforts by the freedom-minded residents of New Hampshire’s seacoast. Through individual initiatives and ad-hoc partnerships, HAF’s board members and many other community members have accomplished:
• Building and maintaining a community event and educational space in Portsmouth for 3 years.
• Organizing the weekend-long Freecoast Festival educational event for 4 years.
• Hosting an art studio and art openings.
• Promoting entrepreneurship through co-working facilities, networking events, and competitions.
• Maintaining consistent weekly pro-liberty social gatherings for 10 years, serving 5 neighboring cities.
• Offering courses for homeschoolers including arithmetic, algebra, calculus, computer science, history, and economics.
• Founding fitness clubs for tennis, soccer, and hiking.
• Adult education events including a full-day course on the fundamentals of economics and a weekend conference on innovation through decentralization.